ERT 300 Tennis Computer
The ERT 300 is the best tension diagnostic device in the world. With this device, you will:
- monitor the actual dynamic tension DT
- know when it is time to restring
- determine your optimal stringing tension
- ensure that your racquets have the same DT for identical playing properties (great for tournaments)
- determine the playing characteristics such as power and control
What is Dynamic Tension DT?
Dynamic Tension DT is a value of the stiffness of the stringbed. The Dynamic Tension DT is measured automatically with the ERT 300 by electronic simulation of the ball impact.
How Does The ERT 300 Work?
1. The ERT 300 is clipped to the strings
2. Press the start button to trigger automatic measurement
3. Electronic simulation of the ball impact measures and analyzes the vibrations of the strings
4. The DT value is determined and shown on the LCD display
5. Using the supplied DT system, you can find the actual tension
What Is Included?
- ERT 300 in a soft durable case
- Manual in 4 different languages (English, Italian, French, and German)
- DT System Disc (Tension and style of play adviser)
- 2 batteries
This is an invaluable tool to stringers, coaches, and players. The Tennis Depot uses ERT 300 during all string playtests and without this tool we would not be able to provide accurate information regarding string playing properties.
The ERT 300 Tenniscomputer has been carefully assembled, calibrated and tested at the manufacturer BEERS
Technic GmbH Switzerland. The ERT 300 is guaranteed against defects in workmanship, parts or materials for 2 full years from the date of original purchase. The manufacturer will repair or replace the product at their option. Purchaser shall return the defective device to the factory (or dealer), freight prepaid, proof of date purchased must be included. BEERS Technic GmbH will pay for the return shipping via Post Service back to the customer (or dealer). Warranty excludes normal wear-and-tear. Manufacturer reserves the right to charge for defects and/or damage or malfunction due to dropping, incorrect handling, water, heat, fire, attempted repairs by someone other than the manufacturer.
Please contact us for manufactuer information should you experience problems with your ERT 300.